Enjoy a special offer for a Christmas Eve tour in Jerusalem with Midnight Mass in Bethlehem on December 24. Enjoy the unique opportunity to celebrate Christmas in the Holyland. Admire ornate Christmas decorations, a festive dinner, and exceptional views.
What to Expect
Immerse yourself in the meaning of Christmas on a special evening tour to Jerusalem with Midnight Mass in Bethlehem. Set off on Christmas Eve from your hotel and stop off at Mount Scopus for a magnificent and breathtaking view of old and new cities illuminated.
Drive through the New City passing by the Knesset, Israel's Parliamentary House, and the Israel museum. Enter the Old City through Jaffa gate and the local bazaar for a brief visit to The Church of Holy Sepulchre.
Proceed to the city of Bethlehem, where Jesus was born. After a short stop in a souvenir store for tea, coffee, and a spot of shopping, continue to the Shepherds' field.
Walk through Manger's Suare, admiring the festive Christmas decorations and lights illuminating the city's main square and the Church of Nativity.
Stop at a local restaurant specially decorated for the holidays and enjoy a festive Christmas dinner with alchoholic and non-alcoholic refreshments.
Watch the midnight mass broadcasted live on TV. Watch mass broadcasted on screens at Manger's square if this has been approved. After mass return home to your hotels full of festive spirit and in eager anticipation of Christmas Day.
- Guiding and transportation
- Entrance fees
- Dinner (including wine & soft drinks)
Know Before You Go
• Passports are required for the tour
• Warm clothing and comfortable shoes are recommended
• Changes in the program are possible due to force majeure or circumstances beyond our control
• The tour is conducted by government licensed guides in luxury air conditioned vehicles and buses
• Valuable belongings should never be left unattended in the vehicle.
• This tour supplier will not accept responsibility for any loss, injury or damage