Discover the most emblematic areas of the historical-cultural heritage of Jerez and the most renowned restaurants. Taste typical tapas of the Andalusian cuisine in famous Jerez restaurants.
What to Expect
Jerez de la Frontera is a city with both historical and cultural heritage and also noticeable in its rich cuisine. Hand of a guide, you will walk this beautiful city of Cadiz around its most emblematic areas to go to some of its most characteristic bars and renowned restaurants.
Enrich your senses with this gastronomic and cultural offer in famous restaurants where you can enjoy and savor the best tapas of the Andalusian cuisine where tradition and innovation come together to quality.
- 3 tapas and 3 drinks (wine, soft drink or beer)
- All fees
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Please wear comfortable shoes
• Children must be accompanied by 2 adults minimum
• A minimum of 2 Adults per booking is required
• In some occasions the visit could be conducted in two languages
• The operator is not responsible for the delay takes place at the entrance of the monuments, either by the organization and/or internal management of the monument.
• The abandonment or separation from the group during the visit involves loss of any right to claim.
• If any change is produced, it shall be informed at the beginning of the service, being valid and definitive information provided by the guide. Any of the places specified in the development of each of the visits, may be replaced by another of similar category or characteristics, whether special or force majeure circumstances oblige us to do so.
• Please be punctual at the scheduled time, otherwise the operator is exempt from any responsibility and shall be deemed as service performed.