Jaipur by Rickshaw with a LocalProduct ID: 53030
From £55 per personBook now
- Ride through the alleyways of Jaipur on a cycle-rickshaw
- Visit iconic sites like Hawa Mahal and Albert Hall
- Explore the lanes of the Bapu and Johri bazaars and shop with locals
- Take a tea break over a cup of authentic Indian masala
- Hear stories of Jaipur’s past and learn about the legends that have shaped the culture today
Your Jaipur tour will lead you to Bapu Bazaar, the centre of Meenakari jewellery, which is a local specialty of Rajasthan. Dive into the array of colourful trinkets, bandhani, and textiles, then rest up over a cup of Indian masala tea that will revive your senses. Then, you’ll proceed to Hawa Mahal, a five-storied marvel made of pink sandstone and uniquely carved with 953 windows. The windows, known as jharokhas, were built to provide the royal queens and princesses with a view of everyday life happening beyond the palace walls.
Finish off our Jaipur adventure with a chance to cycle the Rickshaw yourself.
In addition to the above itinerary, a visit to Amber Fort can be arranged, either in the morning or evening as per your convenience. If you wish to add this to your tour, please contact the Jaipur local office
- Local English-speaking guide
- Rickshaw charges
- Entrance fees for monuments visited
- Additional food and drink
Albert Hall Museum ticket counter. Albert Hall, Bag, Ram Niwas 302004. (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 53030