Experience everyday life in Jaipur and enjoy dinner with a local family at their city home. Savor the great flavors of Rajasthani cuisine, and admire the traditional décor of Hindu gods. Learn about the culture of Jaipur for a more authentic experience.
What to Expect
Get to know about life in Jaipur in a more intimate fashion, and enjoy a home cooked dinner at the home of a local family.
As you enter their property, you may see many things typical of a Western-style house, but with other fascinating objects, such as small statues of Hindu gods. Often, several generations of the same family all live under one roof.
After a warm welcome, you will be taken into the kitchen to see typical cooking utensils, while your host explains the preparation methods. The people of Rajasthan use butter oil for cooking most of the dishes, and the spice content is quite high in comparison to other Indian cuisines, but the food is absolutely delicious.
Sit down with the family to feast on naans, lentils, curry, and tandoori chicken, as well as many other dishes typical of Rajasthan, including a dessert or sweet dish. Chat with the family to learn more about their culture and life in the city for a more authentic experience.
- Dinner with a local family in Jaipur
- Transportation by air-conditioned car
- All applicable taxes and service charges
What's Not Included
- Medical insurance
- Any expense arising out of unforeseen circumstances, such as cancellations, flight delay, hike in fare, or strike
- Tips and personal expenses
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Tours cancelled up to 7 days before scheduled date incur no charges. For tours cancelled 3-6 days prior to scheduled date, a 50% charge will apply. Tours cancelled 48 hours or less before scheduled date pay full price