Istanbul Princes' Islands Cruise by Private Yacht
From £619 Per group up to 12Book now
- Enjoy a cruise to one of the beautiful Princes’ Islands on a private yacht
- Admire the stunning views of Istanbul from the sun deck or fly bridge
- Stop at one of the islands to explore and swim in a secluded bay
After boarding the Zoe yacht, you’ll set off on a 90-minute cruise, crossing the southern end of the Bosporus. Take in the views of Topkapi Palace, Hagia Sophia, and the Blue Mosque, and of the Asian side of the city as you sail along the Marmara Sea.
After you arrive at the island you’ll have around 3 hours of free time to relax, explore, or enjoy a typical island lunch at one of the waterfront fish restaurants (own expense). Optionally you could choose from the light lunch menu on board that features a mix of Turkish mezze appetizers (reservation required; additional charge).
Enjoy a stroll through the village or take a horse carriage tour of the island (cost of carriage ride not included).
If you’d like to spend some time swimming, you can cut short your time on shore by an hour and then later stop in a secluded bay to enjoy a swim.
Time flies and soon you’ll be on the 90-minute sail back to Istanbul. Lounge in the sun or enjoy a peaceful siesta en route.
- 6-hour private yacht rental (Zoe yacht)
- Pick-up and drop-off at a selected pier (on the European side of Istanbul city-center)
- Complimentary water, tea, and coffee
- All required crew on the yacht
- Fuel for the cruise
- Taxes, including VAT
- Drinks other than water, tea, and coffee
- Lunch (available as an add-on)
- Horse carriage ride
- Personal expenses
- Transportation from hotel
The meeting point is Kabatas Motor Pier (Kabataş Motor Iskelesi), right by the water and directly in front of the PO petrol station. The yacht will pull in here to collect you at the scheduled departure time.
• Unless canceled by the vessel's captain due to weather conditions, mechanical problems, or other factors, cruises operate rain or shine
• The tour provider reserves the right to add, withdraw, substitute, and/or vary advertised routes, prices, departure times, yachts, and locations without notice if considered necessary for the safety and welfare of the vessel, its passengers, and crew. Occasionally a similar yacht of the same or higher standard may be substituted. However, every reasonable effort will be made to maintain arrangements
• More than 7 days prior to the cruise, there is a fee of 20 per cent of the total amount
• 0-7 days prior to the cruise, a 100 per cent charge of the total amount applies
• No refund is available for a partially used service
Product ID: 51290