Cruise the beautiful Marmara Sea to Princes' Island by boat. Once on the island a horse-drawn carriage awaits to take you on a full tour of the island, enjoy all this and more in the lap of luxury on this full-day tour.
What to Expect
Let the various aromas and colorful sights overwhelm you on this full day tour of the Princes' Islands. You will visit the Spice Bazaar for a shopping experience you simply cannot get anywhere else. And cruise along the Marmara Sea to the beautiful Princes' Islands by Maritime lines boat.
The tour will take you to the isles via the popular summer resort Büyükada. This summer resort was once the pleasure island of Byzantine Princes, and it boasts stunning pinewood scenery. From here you will experience a tour of the island by horse-drawn carriages, finished off perfectly by lunch at a local fish restaurant.
In the afternoon you will be treated to the breathtaking scenery of Topkapi Palace and Leander's Tower, topped off by the unique sights of the Uskudar. See all this and beautiful sea views from the convenience of a luxury ship. Finally we will arrive back in the evening to Istanbul where you will be transferred to your hotel.
- Air-conditioned transportation
- Museum entrance fees
- Horse-drawn carriage tour of the island
- Free pick-up and drop off service for centrally located Istanbul hotels. When verifying your booking, your local supplier will advise you on alternative meeting points for hotels which are not accessible
What to Remember
A minimum of 2 guests is required for the tour to take place.
• After booking, you need to call the local supplier in order to learn exact time and free shuttle availability.
• Pick-up is only available for centrally located Istanbul hotels.
• Free shuttle pick-up is offered between 8:00 and 9:00 (depending on the location of your hotel), and takes 45 to 60 minutes.