Masukiye and Sapanca Lake Full-Day Tour from IstanbulProduct ID: 43121
From £74 per personBook now
- Admire the freshwater Sapanca Lake between Izmit Bay and Adapazari Meadow
- Drive up Kartepe Mountain, a popular picnic area in summer and ski resort in winter
- Enjoy lunch under a canopy of trees next to a waterfall
- Go for a walk around Sapanca Lake
- Escape the bustle of Istanbul and discover a popular weekend retreat from the city
- Experience the picturesque village of Masukiye
Relax on the 2-hour drive to Sapanca Lake, where you will stop for breakfast and some free at leisure. Go for a walk around the lake, located between the Gulf of İzmit and the Adapazarı Meadow. Surrounded by mountains, the area is a popular weekend and day retreat for stressed out city dwellers, offering peace and quiet in natural beauty.
Depart Sapanca at 11:00 and drive to the village of Masukiye for lunch under a canopy of trees next to a waterfall. After lunch, continue your drive up Kartepe Mountain to enjoy a couple of hours to take country walks, a cup of tea, and the chance to capture Masukiye and Sapanca Lake on your camera from an altitude of 1,500 meters.
Transfer back to Istanbul, stopping for a tea at a picturesque spot by the tectonic hole of Sapanca Lake. The estimated arrival time in Istanbul is between 16:30 and 17:00, leaving plenty of time to freshen up for a night on the town.
- Breakfast and lunch
- Tips and personal expenses
Meet at the Bakirkoy Incirli Metro bus stop, or at the Kabatas ferry port. Please contact the local supplier at least 48 hours before the tour for meeting point details (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 43121