Explore the fascinating history of Istanbul as you stroll by world-famous monuments with your private guide. Visit Hagia Sophia, Topkapi Palace, Grand Bazaar, and Spice Market then opt for a relaxing cruise along the Bosphorus to wrap up your tour.
What to Expect
Meet your guide at your hotel or port and start the tour with the highlights of Istanbul. See the beautiful Hagia Sophia, admire the great blend of Christian and Islamic influences with beautiful interior of mosaics and significant history.
Marvel at the Topkapi Palace, a great monument of oriental architecture which houses exhibitions of golds, emeralds, clocks, diamonds.
The Grand Bazaar and the Spice Market are two colorful indoor bazaars and have lots of shops offering a variety of spices, rugs, purses, flavored teas, jackets, Turkish delight, nuts, as well as ceramics and small souvenirs.
At the end of your tour, why not opt to take a cruise along the Bosphorus to see both Istanbul’s European and Asian sides, Galata Tower, Dolmabahce Palace, the Rumelian Fortress, old Ottoman villas, Bosphorus bridges, and mosques. Tickets can be bought on the spot and the cruise will take place in a public ferry (unless you book the Private Yacht option).
What's Not Included
- Tickets to public ferry (unless private yacht option booked)
- Transportation (unless option booked)
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• The Grand Bazaar is closed on Sundays
• Topkapi Palace is closed on Tuesdays
• Annual closing dates of all museums and bazaars in Istanbul as follows: January 1 New Year; June 24/27 Ramadan; August 31/Sept 4 Sacrifice; October 29 Republic Day