Explore the old city of Istanbul on this half-day tour to Hagia Sophia, the ancient Hippodrome and Sultanahmet Mosque.
What to Expect
Your tour will start at 8:30am with a pick-up from your hotel for a half-day tour of old Istanbul city. Visit Hagia Sophia, the ancient basilica built by Constantine the Great in the 4th century and reconstructed by Justinian in the 6th century, one of the architectural marvels of all time.
Across from Hagia Sophia, head to Sultanahmet Mosque built in the 16th century by the architect Mehmet, it is known as the Blue Mosque because of its magnificent interior blue Iznik tiles.
Afterwards, you will visit the ancient Hippodrome, formerly a scene for chariot races with its three monuments- the Obelisk of Theodosius, the bronze Serpentine Column and the Column of Constantine. After your tour, you will be transferred back to your hotel.
- Return pick-up transfer from your hotel in Istanbul
- Guided city tour
- All entrance fees mentioned in the itinerary
- Transportation in a fully air-conditioned, non-smoking coach
- Professional English-speaking tour guide
What's Not Included
- International flights
- All types of insurance
- Turkey entry visa
- Items of a personal nature such as alcoholic drinks, cold drinks or laundry
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned