Discover the magic of Istanbul on a private 1 or 2-day walking tour. Enjoy a river cruise and guided tour of the city highlights, including the Blue Mosque, Hagia Sophia, Topkapi Palace, Grand Bazaar, Spice Bazaar, Dolmabahce Palace, and Istiklal Street.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 7 hours - 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, German, Japanese, Italian, Chinese, Arabic
- Pickup included
- Pick-up from the front desk of your hotel in Istanbul.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- Please note the following closing times:
- Grand Bazaar - Sundays
- Hagia Sophia - Mondays
- Topkapi Palace - Tuesdays
- Dolmabace Palace - Mondays and Thursdays
- If the museum is closed on your chosen day, the local supplier will move the itinerary to the next available day. If not, they will replace the tour with a trip to the underground cistern or Galata tower.
- Your local guide will take you around by tram, train, ferry, taxi, and bus.
- A 1-way transportation ticket costs 3 TL, the equivalent of roughly 1 EUR.
- This tour always includes hotel or harbour pick-up and drop off, regardless of which option is selected.
- The Blue Mosque is being renovated until end of 2020 so some parts of the ceiling might be temporarily covered.