Explore the only city built on 2 continents on a 7-hour sightseeing tour of Istanbul. Cruise down the Bosphorus River between Asia and Europe. Savor the fragrant scents of the Spice Bazaar, feast your eyes on ornate Ottoman palaces, and more.
What to Expect
Enjoy a full-day sightseeing tour of the Ottoman palaces and Byzantine neighborhoods of Istanbul, including a cruise on the Bosphorus Strait between Asia and Europe.
Transfer from your hotel to the Spice Bazaar (Egyptian Bazaar), a bustling marketplace constructed in the 1660s as part of the New Mosque complex. Rents from the shops went towards the upkeep of the mosque and its charitable activities.
Next, cruise down the Bosphorus Strait, looking at Asia on one side and Europe on the other. Marvel at the marble palaces, wooden villas and luxury apartments that line the waterway. Pass under the Bosphorus Bridge and see Beylerbeyi Palace, built by Sultan Abdulmecid on the site of a wooden mansion. Admire its blend of eastern, Turkish, and western motifs.
Step from one continent (Europe) to another (Asia) in just 2 minutes, and go to Camlica Hill for panoramic views of the city and its famous body of water.
- Licensed guide
- Hotel transfers
- Transportation by non smoking, air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees to museums and sites
- Parking fees
What's Not Included
- Tips and personal expenses
- Cost of additional activities
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Please wear comfortable shoes, and bring a hat and your camera
• Please note, Beylerbeyi Palace is closed on Thursdays. If you book onto a Thursday tour, you will not be able to go into the Palace, however it can be seen from the sea