See both the European and Asian sides of Istanbul, and the most important highlights of the city, on a boat cruise for two and a half hours. You will also have an opportunity to visit an Ottoman palace on the Asian side of Istanbul.
What to Expect
After pick-up from your hotel, you will be taken to the Eminonu Pier, the starting-point of your boat trip on the Bosphorus. Following the European side of the city, sail for around one hour, passing by historical monuments and buildings including Galata Tower, Dolmabahçe Palace, Çırağan Palace, Ortaköy Mosque and Rumeli Fortress.
By the second bridge, the boat will head to the Asian side of Istanbul, where you will visit Küçüksu Palace, built in the 19th century and used as a hunting lodge by the rulers of the Ottoman Empire. On the way back, following the Asian side, see the Anatolian Fortress, Kuleli Military High School, Beylerbeyi Palace and the Maiden’s Tower.
- Entrance fee for museum
- English-speaking tour guide
- Pick-up from your hotel
What's Not Included
- Food and beverages on the boat
- Drop off
Know Before You Go
• Kucuksu Palace is closed Monday-Thursday. On Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays it will be replaced with the Rumeli Hisarı Fortress; and Wednesdays, it will be replaced with the Maiden's Tower
• Children of two or younger are free of charge
• At the end of the tour, you will be dropped off at the square near the Blue Mosque