Cruise between 2 continents as you dine on Turkish meze on a 3-hour Bosphorus cruise of Istanbul. Marvel at monuments from the Byzantine and Ottoman empires, and enjoy a full program of entertainment, such as folk and belly dancing.
What to Expect
Climb aboard a pleasure boat for a luxurious cruise along the Bosphorus Strait, while dining from a 3-course menu of Turkish meze and local drinks. Sail past some of Istanbul's greatest monuments, while watching traditional entertainment along the way.
Following a pick-up from your hotel, transfer to the yacht for the start of your journey. Get a welcome cocktail on deck as you begin to sail as far as the Black Sea. Cruise between Europe and Asia, passing under the Bosphorus Bridge and Fatih Sultan Mehmed Bridge.
See the summer palaces of the Ottoman sultans, such as Dolmabahçe Palace, Çırağan Palace, and Beylerbeyi Palace. Admire the grand Ottoman fortifications of Rumeli Castle and Anatolian Castle. Soak up some of Istanbul’s legendary night life as you pass famous night clubs, such as Reina and Sortie. Marvel at the waterside mansions and villas that line the European and Asian coasts.
As you feast on a meal of typical meze dishes and mains, watch live folk dances from different regions of Turkey. Be seduced by the sensual moves of a belly dancer, and relax to international music by the on-board DJ.
Back on dry land, enjoy a free shuttle transfer back to your hotel.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off by air-conditioned, non-smoking coach
- 3-course dinner
- Unlimited local drinks (wines, beers, spirits, and soft drinks
- Service charge and local taxes
What's Not Included
- Imported drinks
- Tips and gratuities
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• The entertainment program is as follows: Katibim show (a traditional Turkish melody musical performance), Asuk Masuk (an imitation play of dwarfs from the Taseli district of Silifke, performed by 2 male dancers), traditional mixed folk dance, belly dancer, Caucasian folk dance, and professional DJ
• The dinner menu is as follows: Welcome cocktail, 10 kinds of cold mezes (starters), fresh seasonal salad, main dish (from 4 options: grilled fish with scallion garden rocket, mashed potatoes and lemon; or grilled chicken steak with rice and mashed potatoes; or grilled meat ball with rice and mashed potatoes; or vegetarian meal), dessert, unlimited local alcoholic drinks (selection of local wines, beers, raki, vodka, gin and soft drinks), and Turkish coffee