Explore the ancient parts of Istanbul
What to Expect
The tour starts by visiting the Topkapi Palace Museum exhibiting the treasury of Ottoman Empire. After that you will visit Sultan Ahmet Mosque, known as The Blue Mosque, which is famous with its six minarets.
Then there will be a short tour to see the Hippodrome, German Fountain of Wilhelm II, Obelisk of Theodosius, Serpentine Column.
- All sightseeing mentioned in the itinerary
- Pick-up from city center hotels in Taksim, Sultanahmet, Aksaray, Sirkeci, Beyazit, Sisli, Osmanbey
What's Not Included
- Meals / beverage
- Tips to the guide & driver (optional/customary)
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• In the rare event of lack of availability due to special events an alternative day or service may be advised
• Amendments are upon availability and may require supplement fee
• Full cancellation applies in the event of a No-Show