Sail between 2 continents on a half-day cruise of the Bosphorus in Istanbul. After a visit to the fragrant Spice Bazaar, discover where Asia and Europe meet, as you cruise past Ottoman palaces, wooden mansions, and modern villas.
What to Expect
Enjoy a relaxing 4-hour tour and cruise along the Bosphorus between Asia and Europe. The excursion begins with a pick-up from the cruise ship terminal in Istanbul, and a visit to the lively Spice Bazaar. Soak up the vibrant sounds and fragrant scents of the market, before you head to the Bosphorus Straits.
Jump on board the river cruise vessel and set sail to see the city of Istanbul from the water. The cruise will take you past historic Ottoman palaces, such as Dolmabahce Palace. Relax as you drift past Ottoman neighborhoods, such as Beylerbeyi, and look out for beautiful 19th and 20th-century wooden kiosks, mansions and villas, forming the elegant waterside section of the city.
Sail under the massive Bosphous Bridge, connecting 2 continents, and watch the city’s busy river life, both on and off the water. See ships sail and fishermen fish from the banks. Enjoy the wildflowers covering the hills in the spring, and the minarets of mosques towering over the city all year round.
- Transportation by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Personal COS agent
- All mentioned entrance fees
- Gas and parking fees
- Local taxes and service charges
What's Not Included
- Food and drink
- Tips and personal expenses
Know Before You Go
• Please inquire for prices for groups of more than 6 people
• Other than the languages listed above, City of Sultans might be able to arrange a guide who speaks your native language. Please inquire about this through the inquiry section on the top right hand corner of this page