Gallipoli Full-Day Tour from Istanbul
Pickup includedPick-up from hotels in the Taksim and Sultanahmet neighborhoods available on request
- Explore the war memorials and battlefields of the Gallipoli Peninsula
- Learn more about the ill-fated campaign of the ANZAC troops
- Pause to reflect at the Commonwealth cemeteries
- Travel by comfortable, reconfigured minibus
Arı Burnu Cemetery
Johnston's Jolly Cemetery
The Nek Cemetery
Depart Istanbul early in the morning, stopping en route for refreshments. Upon arrival on the Gallipoli Peninsula, your tour will focus on the ANZAC sector of the infamous battlefields. Stop at 11 different points of interest to learn more about the fateful events of the Australian and New Zealand troops, including ANZAC Cove where the troops first landed and set up base.
Go to Beach Cemetery, where many of the soldiers who died during the Battle of Gallipoli were buried. Pause to reflect at the Lone Pine Memorial, one of 5 memorials on the peninsula that commemorate servicemen of the former British Empire killed in the campaign but who have no known grave. Visit the battlefields of The Nek and Chunuk Bair, where experienced guides will paint a picture that brings the war to life.
Then, return to Istanbul by comfortable 25-seat minibus for a hotel drop off and the end of the tour services.
- Round-trip transportation between Istanbul and Eceabat by air-conditioned minibus
- Refreshments en route
- Fully guided Gallipoli tour
- English-speaking guide
- Restaurant lunch
- Drinks during meals
Prepare for the activity
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat