For a cleansing spa experience, the Turkish Bath is perfect for those looking for calm and relaxation on their holiday. Expect to feel revitalized after your treatment.
What to Expect
The Turkish bath is a long revered custom, centuries old; perfect for those looking for a truly physical and spiritual cleansing experience.
The first public bath house was built in 1741 by Sultan Mehmet, who chose natural lighting and izonic coloured tiles to create a tranquil and harmonious experience.
Prepare to leave the chaos and humdrum of life behind as soon as you enter the Turkish bath. Immerse yourself and embrace traditional custom by wearing the waistcloth and clogs provided.
Not quite for the faint hearted, inside the temperature can reach up to 50 degrees celcius under the central dome of the building.
The combined intense heat and humidity encourages the pores to open and impurities to be extracted from the body.
Following which, your skin will be gently exfoliated with a Turkish scrub and you will receive a soothing soap massage.
Finally, after resting, you can enjoy Turkish tea before being taken back to your hotel feeling relaxed, rejuvenated and refreshed.
- Pick up transfer from your hotel
- Entrance to Turkish Bath
- Treatment at the Turkish Bath
- Tea service in rest room
- Return transfer to your hotel
What's Not Included
- Food or drinks other than tea service
Know Before You Go
• Pregnant woman are not advised to participate in this experience
• The visit to the Turkish bath lasts 2 hours and the experience overall, travel time included, lasts approximately 3 hours