Explore the rich Jewish history of Istanbul on this unique full-day tour. A multilingual guide will show you the Ahridda, Neve Shalom and Ashkenazi Synagogues. You'll also visit the Jewish Museum, a magnificent Byzantine church, and the Grand Bazaar.
What to Expect
Discover the rich Jewish history of Istanbul on this unique full-day tour. You’ll be met by a multilingual guide from your cruise ship, and then your tour through this magical city will begin. You’ll visit the Ahridda, Neve Shalom, and Ashkenazi Synagogues.
You’ll also visit the Jewish Museum, located in the Galata district of the city. As well as Jewish Istanbul, you’ll get the chance to see the most magnificent Byzantine church of all time, St. Sophia, considered one of the finest and largest architectural works of art in the world.
Finally it’s on to the Grand Bazaar. In addition to its historical importance, it's a bazaar that will tempt everybody with its rich collection of precious handmade carpets, jewelry, leather, and souvenirs. After the tour you will be transferred back to your cruise ship.
- Private deluxe air-conditioned vehicle
- Private professional driver
- Private professional licenced tour guide
- Personal COS agent
- Entrance fees
- Gasoline & carpark fees
- Services charges & local taxes
What's Not Included
- All personal expences
- All drinks
Know Before You Go
• Please ask for prices for groups with 6+ people
• We might be able to arrange a guide who speaks your native language. Please inquire about this through the inquiry section on the top right hand corner of this page
• In order to visit the Jewish Synagogues and Jewish Museum please provide copies of your passports. You can scan and send it by email or fax it to our office at least one day before your arrival