Experience first-hand the great tastes of Turkey on one of the daily cooking classes in Istanbul, exposing you to an exciting abundance of fresh ingredients sure to totally tantalize those tastebuds.
What to Expect
Experience first-hand the great tastes of Turkey on one of the daily cooking classes in Istanbul, exposing you to an exciting abundance of fresh ingredients sure to totally tantalize those tastebuds. You will be offered the very best of professional cooking classes Turkey has to offer.
TYPICAL COOKING MENU (vegetarian menus available upon request)
YAYLA CORBASI (MEADOW SOUP)
Hot Yogurt Soup with Dried Mint
ZEYTINYAGLI TAZE FASULYE (FRESH BEANS with OLIVE OIL)
Gren Beans cooked in olive oil with onion, garlic and tomato
ISPANAKLI SAC BOREGI (ANATOLIAN FLATBREAD FILLED with SPINACH)
HUNKAR BEGENDILI KUZU
Lamb Stew in Tomato Sauce on smoky eggpant puree
INCIR TATLISI (FIG DESSERT)
Walnut- stuffed figs stewed in clove syrup.
If you are in Istanbul and have some time, it is highly recommend you try a cooking lesson giving you an unforgettable experience and brand new techniques to take home.
- Pick-up transfer from your hotel in Istanbul at approx 9.00am
- Turkish Cooking Lesson
- All entrance fees mentioned in the itinerary
- Transportation in a fully air-conditioned, non-smoking coach •Professional English-speaking tour guide
- Return transfer to your hotel at approx 1.00pm
What's Not Included
- International flights
- Personal expenses: lunches, extras at hotel or additional meals
- Tipping: Tips for guides and drivers
- Insurance: All types