Enjoy a true Highland adventure as you explore Scotland’s most beautiful glen. Learn about the battle of Culloden as you explore the single-track lanes through a Caledonian pine forest.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Stance 7, Inverness Bus Station, Margaret Street, Inverness, IV1 1LT. Please arrive 15 minutes before the tour departs.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Hiking shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Minimum age to participate is 5 years old.
- This tour operates with a maximum of 16 guests.
- You're restricted to 31 pounds of luggage per person. This should be one piece of luggage similar to an airline carry-on bag (approximately 22in x 17in x 10in), plus a small bag for onboard personal items.