Step on board and enjoy a full day soaking in the magnificent scenery of Lake Brienz and Lake Thun.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Wheelchair accessible
- Admire the breathtaking mountain panorama of the Jungfrau Region
- Visit lots of popular attractions and picturesque sights around the lakes
- Discover the lakes and their surrounding areas at your own pace
- Day boat pass on Lake Thun and Lake Brienz
- Food and drink (available to purchase)
- Entrance into sights and attractions
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You must keep social distance while in vehicles
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
The main departure points are: • Thun: Seestrasse 9, 3600 Thun • Interalken West: Kanalpromenade 1, 3800 Interlaken • Spiez: Seestrase 69, 3700 Spiez • Interalken Ost: Lanzenen 1, 3800 Interlaken • Brienz: Quai 1, 3855 Brienz You can also get on at other stops along the route, but the starting time of 8:30 AM refers to the Boat Station Thun. Please arrive at the meeting point 10 minutes before the activity starts.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The boat's restaurant will reopen as soon as Covid regulations allow.
- Due to COVID-19, there is a reduced timetable. Please check the timetable before you travel.