Explore crystal in all its facets at the Swarovski Crystal Worlds museum in Wattens. Enter a fantasy world that has fascinated millions of visitors, and discover the gardens of the “Giant," a family-friendly play-tower, café and restaurant, and more.
What to Expect
Explore all facets of crystal at Swarovski Crystal Worlds in Wattens, and discover the magic of the crystal at exhibits and attractions such as the gardens of The Giant, and the “Crystal Cloud” of 800,000 hand-mounted crystals.
Go to the “Chambers of Wonder” and experience the magic of crystal in a dimension that has never been seen before. Discover unique art installations in the museum's gardens, and take the kids to the play-tower, an innovative outdoor playground landscape for children of all ages, with plenty of space to play and climb.
A café and restaurant by the gardens offer amazing views of the surrounding landscape, and provide an unforgettable culinary delight for those interested in exploring unique flavors.
- Entrance fee to Swarovski Crystal Worlds
What's Not Included
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
Know Before You Go
• Confirmation of your reservation will be received at time of booking
• Children must be accompanied by an adult
• Swarovski Crystal Worlds is opened daily from 09:00 to 18:30 (last entry 17:30)
• From April 1, 2016, open daily from 08:30 to 19:30 (last entry 18:30)
• July and August, open daily from 08:30 to 22:00 (last entry 21:00)