Go horseback riding in the rural areas of Iguazú and visit a local Guaraní community.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup optional
- Hotel pickup will be between 2:00 PM and 3:30 PM, and is available if you are staying in a centrally located accommodation or on the way to the falls. Please bear in mind that in some cases, the bus might not be able to access your hotel and you will be contacted to arrange a different pickup spot. Please be ready for pickup 15 minutes before the activity starts.
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The meeting point for pickup is at Carimã Hotel, Av. das Cataratas, 4790 - Vila Carimã, Foz do Iguaçu. Please be at the hotel lobby 15 minutes before pickup time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility