Visit Skradinski buk, the longest and most visited waterfall on the Krka River and one of the best known natural beauties in Croatia.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Croatian, English, German
- Private group
- Marvel at the sights
- Go to a waterfall that's consider to be the most beautiful waterfall in Europe
- Explore the National Park
- Experienced licensed tour guides/driver fee
- Fuel, tolls and parking costs
- Entrance to the Krka National Park
You must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- The currency in Croatia is the Kuna. Foreign currencies are not accepted. Bring local currency, as credit cards may not be accepted everywhere.
- It is recommended that you have HRK 100 per person, for small expenses.