Look for whales in their natural environment on a whale-watching tour from Húsavík. Climb aboard a traditional Icelandic oak boat for a guided adventure in search of the giants of the ocean.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet at the Gentle Giants ticket center in central Húsavík (look for the big blue flags).Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
- Outdoor clothing
Know before you go
- Please bring warm and waterproof clothing
- The tour is subject to favourable weather conditions. If cancelled due to bad weather, you will be given the option of another date or full refund
- If no whales (dolphins included) are seen on the tour, you will be offered a voucher for a traditional whale watching tour free of charge, however, no refund is given
- The tour is wheelchair accessible. Please contact the tour operator prior to arrival