Head off into the desert on an exhilarating quad bike safari on this tour from Hurghada. Our trip gives you a chance to experience the mysterious life of the Bedouins villagers, enjoy an authentic outdoor barbecue, and enjoy a full day of entertainment.
What to Expect
After being picked up from your hotel in Hurghada in an air conditioned van, we will head to the quad bike station for a test drive to help you get used to the bikes and get the hang of riding one. From there, you will drive 25 km to a Bedouin village for a tour to learn about the life and traditions of the local people.
Then, you can choose to ride a camel, a horse or donkey, and take in an amazing sunset view as you enjoy a barbeque dinner complete with mineral water and soft drinks, drink tea, and get to know the locals.
After dinner, you will treated to an traditional show and folkloric songs, including Tanoura Dancers, Belly Dancers, a Cobra Show and Fakeer show. Then take some time to watch the remarkable stars in the night sky on the drive back from the Bedouin village. Upon arrival in Hurghada, you will be transferred back to your hotel or accommodation.
- Pick-up service from your hotel and return by air conditioned coach
- A bottle of mineral water during your trip
- Desert Safari tour guide
- Test drive before the tour starts
- Quadbike rental – one for each person
- Bedouin village tour and Bedouin Tea
- All taxes and service charge
What's Not Included
- Any extra expenses not mentioned in the program