Visit the bustling capital of Egypt on this whirlwind 1-day trip from Hurghada. Waste no time with a direct plane flight, and spend the day exploring the great sights of Cairo, including the Pyramids and the Great Sphinx with the help of a chauffeur.
What to Expect
Take a day out of your vacation in Hurghada and visit the vibrant city of Cairo on this whirlwind 1-day trip to the Egyptian capital.
Enjoy a comfortable transfer from your hotel in Hurghada to the Hurghada Airport, where you will board a direct flight to Cairo. Meet your driver at the Cairo Airport and head directly to the first of many incredible sights – the Egyptian Museum. Discover the treasures and fascinating history of Pharaonic Egypt, and, at extra cost, visit the famous "Mummy Room" to find yourself face to face with the mummies of famous ancient Egyptian Royals.
Continue the tour to the ancient Salah El Din Citadel, built as a fortress to protect the city from the European crusaders, and located in the heart of Islamic Cairo. Afterwards, take a break with a nice lunch at a local restaurant, and then continue on to the imposing Pyramids and the Great Sphinx in Giza, the last surviving of the Seven Wonders of the World.
After your tour of the Pyramids, spend some free time at the spectacular Khan el Khalili Bazaar, or join a Felucca trip and sail over the River Nile, returning in the evening to your hotel in Hurghada.
- Transfers from your hotel to Hurghada Airport and back in high-class vehicles with A/C
- Domestic flights (Hurghada - Cairo - Hurghada)
- Transfers from/to Cairo Airport and between the sights in high-class vehicles with A/C
- Guided tour in your own language
- Entrance fees for the sights mentioned above
- Lunch in a local restaurant
What's Not Included
- Mineral water and soft drinks
- Gratuity (tips) for drivers and tour guides
- Personal items, meals, drinks or services not mentioned
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
Additional activities offered at extra cost:
• Mummy Room in the Egyptian Museum
• Camel ride around the Pyramids
• Entrance to the Great Pyramid in Giza
• Entrance to the Small Pyramid in Giza
• Visit of the Solar Boat Museum in Giza
• Felucca sail on the River Nile