Explore the marine life of the Red Sea on a 6-hour diving tour from Hurghada and El Gouna. Swim with colorful fish in coral gardens, and look out for dolphins, turtles, elegant skates, and more. Enjoy an on board lunch and snacks between dive sites.
What to Expect
Experience the unique marine life of the Red Sea on a thrilling half-day dive tour from Hurghada or El Gouna.
A driver will pick you up from your hotel and transfer you direct to the dive boat. Climb aboard for your magnificent Red Sea adventure under the sea, and see underwater flora and fauna at popular dive spots.
Swim among coral gardens, and observe a great variety of animals, from schools of colorful fish to elegant skates, and even the occassional inquisitive dolphin or turtle.
You will make 2 dives in 2 different dive spots, such as Abu Ramada, Small Giftun, or Umm Gummar. An experienced guide/instructor will help you discover all the underwater wonders of the Red Sea, large and small.
Back on board the boat, lunch and soft drinks will be served as you sail between dive sites, or sunbathe on the transfer back to the port at Hurghada.
- Transfers by high-class air-conditioned vehicles from your hotel
- Boat trip with 2 dive stops
- Diving equipment
- Guide/instructor assistance
- Lunch aboard
- Mineral water and soft drinks
What's Not Included
- Gratuity (tips) for drivers and diving guides
- Food and drinks not mentioned
- DVD of your dive
Know Before You Go
• If any member of your group doesn't want to dive, they are free to join the tour and stay on board the boat during the dives to sunbathe, swim, snorkel, or even take a trial dive lesson. Special discounts are offered for non-divers