Budapest Parliament 45-Minute Guided Tour
- Enjoy a guided tour of the third-largest parliament building in the world
- Admire the spectacular central staircase and great vaulted hall
- See the Hungarian Crown Jewels and the Hungarian Holy Crown
The building was designed by the renowned Hungarian architect, Imre Steindl, whose inspiration was the Palace of Westminster. It stretches along the Pest side of the Danube River from the Chain Bridge to the Margaret Bridge, and is 268 meters in length.
Your guide will show you the splendid session room, the richly decorated central staircase, and the great vaulted hall. You’ll have the opportunity to visit the cupola room as well, which houses the Hungarian Crown Jewels and the Hungarian Holy Crown.
- Parliament admission fee
- Live tour guide
Present your ticket inside the Visitor Center of the Budapest Parliament, located on the north side of the building at the end of Balassi Bálint Street. Inside the Visitor Center, present your printed ticket to the scanning devices opposite to the ticket desk. Please arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes before the starting time of the tour.
• For security reasons, you cannot stay in the Parliament building after the guided visit
• Please bring your ID card/passport to enter the Parliament building
• Students up to the age of 24 years can book the student discount. Please bring your student ID
• Note that the price includes a booking fee
• You will have to pass through a security check when entering the Parliament. No large bags, packages, or objects capable of causing personal injury, such as pocket knives, knives, gas spray, etc. are allowed
• Children from 0-5 years enter for free
• The tour can be canceled, up to the time of the visit, due to Parliament programs or state protocol events
Product ID: 71462