Experience the most practiced adventure sport in Huesca in a location with the very best conditions. Head to the Pyrenees and Sierra de Guara in the company of qualified guides with extensive experience.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Spanish, French, English
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
- Discover the best area for canyoning, the Pyrenees
- Gear up for an exciting day
- Enjoy a unique experience with the assistance of professionals
- Canyoning equipment
- Food and drink
- Boots or laced shoes
- Pregnant women
- People with mobility impairments
- Children under 8 years
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
From the meeting point, you will travel to 30 minutes to the activity site in your own vehicle.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Sports shoes
- Sandals or flip flops
Know before you go
- It is not necessary to have previous experience, but it is important to know how to swim and not to have any injury or medical condition incompatible with the activity.
- The minimum age for this activity is seven years old.
- During the activity there will be no stops for eating or drinking; it is advised to bring something to drink and eat while en route to the site.
- In the price of programs and activities, assistance insurance with coverage in cases of illness and accidents is included. The equipment and equipment rental services (without guide), do not have assistance insurance coverage. Likewise, Nomads of the Pyrenees has the corresponding Civil Liability Policy before third parties with the coverage and amounts required by the regulatory decrees of the sector.