Hue and Surroundings Private Tour - 3 Days, 2 Nights
From £219 per personBook now
- Discover Hue city along Huong River by visiting some tombs
- Explore famous Cave in the center - Phong Nha Cave in Quang Binh
Upon arrival, our driver will pick you up at the airport then driving to the hotel in Hue. The balance of the day is at leisure. Overnight in Hue.
Day 2 : Hue city tour full day (B,L,D)
Breakfast at hotel. This morning you will visit Minh Mang tomb, Khai Dinh tomb or Tu Duc tomb to discover the unique architecture of Royal mausoleums. Have lunch at restaurant.
In the afternoon, we visit the Citadel where 13 Nguyen Kings – the final dynasty in Vietnam. Visit Noon Gate, Thai Hoa Palace, Mie Temple…and then Thien Mu pagoda. Back city centre and have dinner at restaurant. Overnight at hotel.
Day 3: Hue – Quang Binh – Phong Nha Cave – Hue (B,L,D)
Breakfast at hotel. This morning leave Hue for Phong Nha. Stop by La Vang church, Quang Tri Citadel, Doc Mieu, Hien Luong Bridge, Ben Hai river. Arrive in Quang Binh have lunch at restaurant.
This afternoon you will make a boat on Son river to visit Phong Nha cave. End your tour in Dong Hoi or back Hue city. End of tour.
- Private car transfer with A/C
- Double/Twin occupancy at 3* hotel category
- Tour guide speaking English
- Boat trip to visit Thien Mu pagoda (2 hours)
- Boat trip to visit Phong Nha cave (3 hours)
- 03 Breakfast, 02 Lunch, 02 Dinner
- 01 bottle of water/person/way
- Entrance fees sightseeing
- No surcharge after booking
- Single occupancy, personal expenses, tip for guide/driver, beverage
Pick up at the airport then driving to hotel in Hue.
Product ID: 33370