Enjoy a tour of the southern Sierra Madre aboard a quad bike. Tour around the small communities and into the jungle to reach the largest plain waterfalls.
What to Expect
Enjoy a tour of southern Sierra Madre aboard a quad bike and gain a different view of Huatulco. Drive around the small communities and into the jungle to reach the largest plain waterfalls. This tour takes you into the mountains, where you'll arrive at Finca la Gloria. While visiting their facilities, you'll get to know the entire process of cultivating and transforming coffee beans into a delicious drink.
Afterwards, continue toward Llano Grande where you experience a refreshing dive into the waterfalls, a magical place of crystalline waters. End the tour with a delicious traditional Oaxacan meal.
- Round trip transfers (hotel-Piedra de moro-hotel)
- ATV (Either one or two persons can ride the same bike)
- Soft drinks and water on board of the van
- Coffee and cookies
- Meals on the farm
- Entrance to the waterfalls
- Bilingual guide
- Entrance to the botanical garden
- Entrance to the butterfly home
Know Before You Go
• Shopping expenses