Enjoy a tour of the southern Sierra Madre aboard a quad bike. Tour around the small communities and into the jungle to reach the largest plain waterfalls.
What to Expect
Enjoy a tour of southern Sierra Madre aboard a quad bike and gain a different view of Huatulco. Drive around the small communities and into the jungle to reach the largest plain waterfalls. This tour takes you into the mountains, where you'll arrive at Finca la Gloria. While visiting their facilities, you'll get to know the entire process of cultivating and transforming coffee beans into a delicious drink.
Afterwards, continue toward Llano Grande where you experience a refreshing dive into the waterfalls, a magical place of crystalline waters. End the tour with a delicious traditional Oaxacan meal.
- Round trip transfers
- ATV (1 or 2 people per bike)
- Soft drinks and water on board the van
- Coffee, mezcal and chocolate tastings
- Meals on the farm
- Entrance to the waterfalls and the herbolatum
- Bilingual guide
What's Not Included
- Additional purchases and tips
- 10 Pesos fee to enter the municipality of San Miguel del Puerto
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Shopping expenses