Explore Thailand’s oldest marine park on a tour of Khao Sam Roi Yot National Park, and admire the unique coastal flora and fauna. Discover the diverse wildlife of the freshwater marshes, limestone mountains, and beautiful Phraya Nakorn Cave.
What to Expect
Immerse yourself in the stunning wilderness of Thailand’s Khao Sam Roi Yot National Park, a short 30-mile (50-kilometer) drive from Hua Hin.
Following a pick-up from your hotel, transfer by luxury vehicle to Sam Roi Yot, which literally translates as “300 Peaks.” One of Thailand's largest freshwater marshes, the park is home to a rich diversity of wildlife.
Admire the limestone mountains rising steeply to heights of up to 2,025 feet (605 meters), making this part of the coast especially beautiful. You will pass an abundance of pineapple plantations en route to the park entrance, and once inside discover the beautiful pavilion inside the Phraya Nakorn Cave, built by King Rama V.
After lunch, enjoy some free time to take a leisurely afternoon stroll along one of the white sand beaches. Look out for resident birds and mammals, such as the dusky leaf monkey (langur) and native serow goat antelope, as well as visiting Irrawaddy dolphins.
- English-speaking guide (other languages, such as German, French, and Russian available on request, subject to a surcharge)
- Entrance fees
- Meals as specified
What's Not Included
- Tips and personal expenses
- Services not mentioned in "what's included"
Cancel up to 5 days in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Please wear comfortable shoes and clothes, and bring your swim suit
• Children's rates apply to children under 12 only and from a minimum of 2 full-paying adults.