Get a taste of Icelandic life with an outdoor experience in Húsafell. Embark on a guided hike through the remote Icelandic wilderness followed by a soak in the Húsafell Canyon Baths.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, Icelandic
Select participants and date
Meet your guide in the Húsafell Activity Center parking lot. Look for a grey minibus.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Hiking shoes
- Alcohol and drugs
- Explosive substances
Know before you go
- While the hike into the canyon is only 10 minutes, this tour is not suitable for people with mobility issues
- The hiking route may change due to unforeseen conditions created by changes in the weather such as snow, ice, mud, or water
- The canyon baths are a natural chemical-free environment. For this reason, soaps are not provided and not permitted
- Showers are available for use after soaking in the pools
- Drinks are available for purchase at the baths
- Swimwear is available for rent at Husafell Hotel if needed