See the sights of Houston at your own pace from on board a double decker bus, and hop-on and off at 6 well placed stops to explore the Convention Center, Market Square, Visitors Center, City Hall, Downtown Aquarium, and much more.
What to Expect
Explore Houston according to your own interests with a 24-hour or 48-hour pass to the original London-style hop-on hop-off sightseeing bus. With 6 strategically placed stops on the comprehensive route, it offers the best of the city’s symbolic sites and attractions in one easy sitting.
Along the way, a live guide will provide a lively commentary about attractions such as the giant Chase Tower, tell you stories about the colorful Theater District, and tell you where to get off if you want to relax in Discovery Green Park.
• Hilton Americas Hotels at the Convention Center
• Market Square - Historic District
• City Hall and Visitors Center
• Downtown Aquarium - Theater District
• Sam Houston Monument at Herman Park
• Fine Arts Museum - Museum District
- 24-hour or 48-hour pass to the hop-on hop-off sightseeing bus
- Live guided city tour by double decker bus
- Bottled water
Tours depart from Hilton Americas Hotel, 1600 Lamar Street, Houston, Texas 77002
What to Remember
• The full bus loop takes 90 minutes (depending on traffic and weather conditions)
• All tours are subject to availability
• Please note that the schedule is subject to change due to traffic or weather. A minimum number of passengers may be required to operate. All rights reserved
• Please wear comfortable shoes and bring sun lotion and sun glasses