Spend your day exploring the Yellow Dragon Gorge, a secluded oasis nestled on Lantau Island. An expert guide will accompany you on foot while you venture into a wondrous landscape of vertical cliffs and waterfalls.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Located in the plaza between Tung Chung MTR (exit 'B') and Citygate Shopping Mall. Keep an eye out for the Starbucks. If running late please call or get in touch as we can make alternate arrangements.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Waterproof bag
- Selfie sticks
Know before you go
- Participants should have a moderate level of fitness
- This tour operates in most weather conditions, so please dress appropriately
- If the tour is canceled due to extreme weather conditions, you will be offered an alternative date or full refund
- Be prepared for a more-than-moderate level of difficulty requiring agility and technical elements as the hike involves some skirting around waterfalls