Hong Kong Symphony of Lights: Harbor Cruise with DrinksProduct ID: 33437
From £40 per personBook now
- Sail around Hong Kong's spectacular harbor
- See the stunning Symphony of Lights show as 44 of the city's buildings are floodlit in neon =
- Watch as the patterns change with the soundtrack
- Enjoy unlimited drinks on board a Chinese style tour boat
Organized by the city’s Tourism Board at 20:00 every night (weather permitting), the 15-minute show is a dazzling demonstration of laser, search lights, LED, standard and projection lighting that combine to bring Hong Kong and Kowloon to life in spectacular fashion.
This nightly spectacle was named the world’s largest permanent light and sound show by the Guinness Book of Records, and shines a light on more than 40 buildings on both sides of the harbor. See the skyline pulse and flash, and watch as you are bedazzled by patterns that change with the soundtrack.
- English-speaking guide
- Unlimited drinks on the boat
- Transfers to and from the pier
There are 2 meeting points. Please book this activity according to your preferred boarding location. Kowloon boarding time: 19:45 (Kowloon Public Pier 3) Hong Kong boarding time: 19:30 (Pier 9 Central) (Open in Google Maps)
• Please choose the 19:45 option if you would like to board the boat from Kowloon, Kowloon Public Pier
• Please note that this tour requires a minimum 4 adult participants to operate
• Tour will not operate when Typhoon Signal No. 3 or above or the Rainstorm Black Warning Signal is hoisted.
Product ID: 33437