Discover traditional Chinese food originating from Northern China to Southern China, modified by Hong Kong locals in their westernized city; truly an East meets West experience. Taste the famous Dim Sum to some local delicious food you never heard of.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Private group
Select participants and date
We will meet outside the Tin Hau Station MTR (subway under Island Line) station at Exit A1 on King's Road, Hong Kong.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Please inform email us for any dietary restriction before booking, Maximum booking groups of ten.