See Lantau Island at sunset on a tour designed to showcase the untamed beauty of Hong Kong's largest island. Get a glimpse of the lesser-known side of Hong Kong on this evening tour with a professional guide as you visit the island’s top sites.
What to Expect
Your 5.5-hour excursion begins with a 20-minute ride on the popular Ngong Ping cable car, offering panoramic views of Lantau Island and the surrounding area as you glide over the South China Sea.
See the famous Tian Tan Buddha, better known as the Big Buddha, and the Po Lin Monastery, situated on the Ngong Ping plateau. You’ll have time to explore these landmarks before heading to Tai O village.
Explore the tranquil and simple life of Tai O. Capture the sunset as you take a boat ride through the waterways of the stilt housing en route to the Tai O Heritage Hotel. Enjoy a fusion-style dinner in this revitalized historical building.
Take a stroll along Cheung Sha Beach for some stargazing before finishing your tour in Tung Chung town.
- 1-way Ngong Ping cable car ride (standard cabin)
- Tai O boat excursion
- Dinner at Tai O Heritage Hotel
- 1-way MTR train ticket to downtown
- English-speaking guide
What's Not Included
- Meeting point transfers
- Personal expenses
- Drinks at dinner
Know Before You Go
• No refunds for no shows and for bookings cancelled within 48 hours of tour date
• Participants must bring photo ID to participate in the tour
• The tour requires a minimum of 2 participants. If this number is not reached, the tour may be cancelled
• The tour is not available on public holidays