Enjoy a 4-hour overview of Hong Kong on this fun and interactive overview tour. Discover the panoramic views from Victoria Peak, head to the Stanley Market and snap some pictures of the still functioning junk-dwellings in Aberdeen.
What to Expect
Hong Kong is a sprawling metropolis and can be quite overwhelming if you've never been before. Orient yourself the right way with an interactive and fun highlights tour of Hong Kong Island in this 4-hour orientation tour. We'll take you to the most famous landmarks and share some of Hong Kong's interesting history with you along the way!
You'll be picked up from your hotel in downtown and ride up to Victoria Peak for a stunning view over Hong Kong Island, Kowloon and the surrounding islands. Then you can drive past Repulse Bay on your way to the quaint fishing village of Aberdeen. The Junk boats that line the bay's shores still are very much a part of daily life here in Hong Kong, and your guide will share with you interesting history and facts of this bustling trade.
After the shores, we head to Stanley Market where you can shop for the deal of a lifetime. Make sure to barter well!
Your tour of Hong Kong Island ends with a visit to a prestigious jewelry factory where you can watch craftsmen make beautiful works of art out of gold and gems.
- Private car for hotel pick-up and drop-off, sightseeing program as indicated in the itinerary
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary
- Local English-speaking tour guide for pick-up, drop-off and sightseeing program as indicated
- Entrance fees to scenic spots as indicated in the itinerary
- Parking fee & toll fee wherever applicable
What's Not Included
- Hotel accommodation
- Flight/train ticket
- Personal expenses such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone call, optional activities,etc.
- Gratuities to the tour guide, driver, hotel bellboy
- Services not mentioned in the itinerary
- Traveler's insurance
Know Before You Go
Prices are quoted in US dollar per adult. Price for child is 80% of adult price. Prices are for references only and may vary according to your travel date and group size.