Let us take you on one of the most popular half-day tours of Hong Kong Island. You’ll visit Golden Square, Victoria Peak, Repulse Bay and the fishing village of Aberdeen. You’ll have the option of taking a sampan tour from Aberdeen as well.
What to Expect
On this half-day tour our professional bilingual guide will take you by air-conditioned bus to see the most important sites on Hong Kong Island. We’ll pick you up at your hotel and drop you off there at the end of the tour.
We’ll visit “Golden Bauhinia Plaza,” which commemorates the “forever-blooming” bauhinia. The bauhinia was a gift to the people of Hong Kong from the people of China to mark the return of Hong Kong to the Chinese motherland after 156 years.
The tour includes a visit to Victoria Peak, where you will enjoy superb panoramic views of Victoria Harbour and the Kowloon Peninsula. We’ll stop at Repulse Bay, where you’ll see the huge statues of Tin Hau, the Goddess of the Sea. This site looks out over the most popular and accessible beach on Hong Kong Island. We’ll then head to Aberdeen to visit to the floating fishing village there.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- All transportation by air-conditioned bus
- Professional bilingual guide
What's Not Included
- Entrance tickets to places of interest
- Food and drinks
- Optional sampan tour
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• In Aberdeen there is an option 25-minute sampan tour. If you’re interested in this option, the cost is not included in the tour price and you would pay for this at the site.