Hong Kong Island Half-Day Tour with Victoria PeakProduct ID: 32863
From £43 per personBook now
Pick-up servicePick-up from selected Hong Kong hotels on arrangement
- Explore the sights of Hong Kong Island by air-conditioned coach
- Go on an optional sampan ride at Aberdeen Harbour and Fishing Village
- Get an insight into jewelry making on a factory site visit
- Pass picturesque Repulse Bay
- Grab some souvenir bargains at Stanley Market
- Ride the tram to Victoria Peak for panoramic views
Start at Aberdeen Harbour and Fishing Village on the south side of Hong Kong Island, where you can enjoy an optional ride in a traditional sampan, available, and see how fishermen and their families continue to live on their fishing boats among the dynamic skyscrapers.
Continue to Stanley Market, passing some of the city’s popular beach areas, and contrast the relaxing south side of the island and the bustling north. Stanley Market is a perfect place to pick-up some souvenirs, before the last stage of your tour.
End by riding the Peak Tram up to Victoria Peak for spectacular views across central Hong Kong, as far as the South China Sea and Pearl River Delta.
- English-speaking guide
- 1-way tram ride to Victoria Peak
- Transportation by air-conditioned coach
- Pick-up from selected hotels
- Food and drinks
- Sampan ride (optional)
Customers are required to select a pick-up point from the following: 1) 08:00 - Metropark Kowloon Hotel, lower lobby, 2) 08:15 - Kowloon Hotel lobby, 3) 08:25 - Kimberley Hotel, lower lobby, 4) 08:50 - Excelsior Hotel, (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 32863