This short day tour will give you a chance to experience the scenic rural life in Hoi An and take part in activities contributed to eco-tourism in Vietnam.
What to Expect
Your guide will pick you up at your hotel by bicycle and you will ride to the boat station where you get on a ferry for 10 minutes to reach Tra Nhieu village. Upon arrival, you will continue strolling around by bike to explore true rural Vietnamese life.
On the way, you will pass through quiet village roads and shady paths, and release yourself in peaceful green fields. It is also a great chance to take unforgettable pictures of Vietnamese rural scenes and people. By visiting the village, you can learn how wooden fishing boats are made using traditional methods. You can also participate in daily local life, visit families making rice paper, try making colorful woven mats by hand and try several traditional fishing techniques that have been used for many generations.
Then you can have a chance to paddle “Thung Chai” - a special bamboo basket boat only have in Vietnam, and through the bamboo bridge, experience the natural beauty of the water coconut marsh. Enjoy lunch with a local family. Afterwards, cruise back to Hoi An old town on a picturesque 30-minute boat ride while enjoying the scene of river life on Thu Bon river. Then your tour guide will take you back to your hotel.
- Meal included in the program
- All entrance fee & boat ride fee
- Bottled water
- Private English-speaking guide
What's Not Included
- Personal expenses
- Tips / gratuities
- Other services not mentioned in the program
Know Before You Go
• You can cancel free of charge until 48 hours before your reservation starts. After that time, no cancellations, changes or refunds will be made.
• Children must be accompanied by adult.
• Children 2 and younger are complimentary.