Discover the spiritual center of the former Champa Kingdom – the ruins of the My Son temples. This full-day tour from Hoi An will also take you to the top of Marble Mountain (Ngh Hanh Son) to explore caves, pagodas, and a nearby sculpture village.
What to Expect
Leaving from Hoi An, enjoy an excursion to My Son temple cluster, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and see the gorgeous landscape of Marble Mountain.
In the former Hindu kingdom of Champa lies the ruins of several red-brick temples built between the 4th and 14th centuries. Nestled within a lush, green valley, this once sacred site makes for a splendid day's exploration of Vietnam's religious heritage.
After concluding the first half of the tour, head to Da Nang for lunch, then ascend the magnificent Ngu Hanh Son, or Marble Mountain. From here you'll enjoy breathtaking panoramas from the summit, investigate stunning natural caves, and visit the enigmatic pagodas at a nearby sculpturing village.
- Round-trip transfer from Hoi An hotels and residences
- Entrance fees
- Bottled drinking water
- Travel insurance
- English speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
What's Not Included
- Personal expenses
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Before 15:00 on the day prior to the tour, a charge of 50% of the tour cost applies
• After 15:00 on the day prior to the tour and for no-shows, a 100% charge applies
• Please note, customers cannot receive any type of compensation