Explore the Vietnamese rural life from the back of a motorbike on a 4-hour tour. Drive down country lanes, soak up the local way of life and meet friendly villagers. Get off the beaten track and far away from the usual tourist haunts.
What to Expect
Take a half-day motorbike tour from Hoi An, out to the villages of rural Vietnam. Suitable for all ages and fitness levels, the superb scenery makes it a dream tour for amateur and professional photographers alike.
Leave Hoi An to explore the Thu Bon River Delta hinterland. Travel along irrigation channels, dyke walls and via country lanes, soaking up the landscape and local way of life. You will stop for drinks at small family-run cafés, experiencing the everyday routine of the rural Vietnamese folk.
On the return trip you will drive across the unique “floating bridge,” do high fives with local kids and enjoy picturesque views of the sunset as it fades behind the mountains.
Meet friendly locals and see vivid, unspoiled scenery. Be part of an adventure and go where no other tours go, stop where no other tourists are, and travel on trails few know exist.
The tours are designed to maximize your personal adventure. Ride famous routes, such as the Ho Chi Minh Trail. An experienced Western guide, whose passion for Vietnamese history, lifestyle and culture matches their passion for motorbikes, escorts every tour.
If you are licensed to ride in your home country, you can ride yourself or have an experienced motorbike driver to take you. Alternatively, ride on the back of a friend’s bike for a small extra fee.
- Experienced English speaking guide
- Minsk motorbike or semi-automatic scooter
- Entry fees and ferry crossings
- International safety standard helmet
- Drinking water and soft drinks
- Saddle bags, gloves & rain ponchos, if needed
What's Not Included
- Personal & motorbike insurance (for motorcycle accident)
- Personal expenses/tips
- Damages to motorcycle
Know Before You Go
• If you are licensed to ride in your home country, you can ride yourself or have an experienced motorbike driver to take you. Alternatively, you can ride on the back of a friend’s bike for a small extra payment
• Tour departs with a minimum of 2 people.
• Please note: We do not offer a pillion discount for tours departing with only 2 people
• Pillion discount only applies when sharing a bike with a friend or partner
• Rider rating: Family friendly; Inexperienced riders to sit on the back; Moderately experienced to drive yourself
• Tour rating: Easy day, paved road, off-road sections