Explore the Vietnamese rural life from the back of a motorbike on a full-day tour of its mountains and Thu Bon River Delta. Drive down country lanes and meet friendly villagers. Get off the beaten track and far away from the usual tourist haunts.
What to Expect
Take a full-day motorbike tour from Hoi An, out to the villages of rural Vietnam. Suitable for all ages and fitness levels, the superb scenery makes it a dream tour for amateur and professional photographers alike.
Leave Hoi An behind to explore the mountains and waterways of the Thu Bon River Delta. Travel to the base of the mountains, via quiet countryside and avoiding the traffic of the busy Vietnamese highways.
You will visit Thap Bang Cham Tower and famous US war sites. Mostly, you will be enjoying the serene and timeless atmosphere. We will stop for lunch at a local restaurant, and enjoy some traditional central Vietnamese cuisine.
Drive along irrigation channels, dyke walls and country lanes, discovering the unique local way of life. Meet friendly locals and see vivid, unspoiled scenery. Be part of an adventure and go where no other tours go, stop where no other tourists are, and travel on trails few know exist.
The tours are designed to maximize your personal adventure. We ride famous routes, such as the Ho Chi Minh Trail. An experienced Western guide, whose passion for Vietnamese history, lifestyle and culture matches their passion for motorbikes, escorts every tour.
On the return trip you will ride the distinctive “floating bridge,” interact with the friendly local kids and enjoy picturesque views as the sun begins to fades behind the mountains.
You can either ride yourself, or have an experienced motorbike driver to take you. Alternatively, ride on the back of a friend’s bike for a small extra fee.
- Experienced English speaking guide
- Minsk motorbike or semi-automatic scooter
- Entry fees and ferry crossings
- International safety standard helmet
- Drinking water and soft drinks
- Saddle bags, gloves & rain ponchos, if needed
What's Not Included
- Personal & motorbike insurance (for motorcycle accident)
- Personal expenses/tips
- Damages to motorcycle
Hoi An Motorbike Adventures office
111 Ba Trieu Street
Hoi An Quang Nam,
Know Before You Go
• You can either ride yourself (if you are licensed to ride in your home country) or have an experienced motorbike driver to take you. Alternatively, you can ride on the back of a friend’s bike for a small extra fee.
• Tour departs with a minimum of 2 people.
• Please note: We do not offer a seat discount for tours departing with only 2 people
• Seat discount only applies when sharing a bike with a friend or partner
• Rider rating: Family-friendly; Inexperienced riders to sit on the back; Moderately experienced to drive yourself
• Tour rating: Easy day, paved road, off-road sections