Explore the beautiful Hoi An countryside aboard a sidecar (3-wheel motorbike) on this exciting 1.5-hour tour, and ride through the beautiful landscapes and organic farms that surround the bustling city, including Tra Que vegetable village.
What to Expect
Depart from your hotel at a time convenient for you, and within minutes find yourself in a totally different part of Hoi An, surrounding by the beauty of nature. Take in the fresh air as you ride through the picturesque landscapes, passing green fields field grazing cattle and vegetable farms being reaped for harvest, and cruise along the peaceful river dotted by the little houses of local fisherman.
Along the way, visit the Tra Que vegetable village, known as the main vegetable supplier for the city of Hoi An and responsible for bringing fresh and organic produce to the whole town, and then make your way slowly back to your hotel in the city.
- Pick-up and drop off at any hotel/private house in Hoi An (all districts)
- Bottled drinking water
- English-speaking tour guide
- Travel insurance
What's Not Included
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverages, etc.
Know Before You Go
• Before 15:00 on the day previous to departure day: charge 50% of tour cost
• After 15:00 on the day previous to departure day/no-show: charge 100% of tour cost
• Please note, customers cannot receive any type of compensation