Discover Da Nang and Hoi An in this 6 hour tour. Explore Ngu Hanh Son (Marble Mountain) and enjoy the beautiful view of Da Nang City from the peak. See masterpieces of exquisite stone sculptures. Wandering around the old street of ancient Hoi An town.
What to Expect
Your guide and driver pick you up at your hotel. On the way to Hoi An, you will visit Ngu Hanh Son (Marble Mountain), this is a perfect chance to discover the stunning natural caves of the mountain and enjoy beautiful view of Da Nang City from the peak. At the Water Mountain, you will explore the mysterious beauty of caves combining with the sacred atmosphere of Buddhism by visiting Tam Thai Pagoda and Linh Ung Pagoda.
You will get to see masterpieces of exquisite stone sculptures created by the skillful hands of artisans in Non Nuoc village at the foot of the mountain. Depart for Hoi An Ancient Town. Dinner is served at a local restaurant with a lot of unique local dishes like Cao Lau, Hoanh Thanh, Banh Bao, Banh Vac.
After dinner, you will explore Hoi An Acient town, visit Phung Hung Ancient House, Fujian (Phuc Kien) Assembly Hall and Japanese Bridge. Exploring Hoi An on foot is one of the best way to take in the city’s charm. Colorful lanterns are hung on in front of the houses, across the streets and paths all around the town. This beauty is going to make you feel peaceful, serene and want to last this walk forever. Return to Da Nang.
- Pick-up and drop-off at hotel within city center
- Air-conditioned transfer
- Dinner in Hoi An
- Entrance Fee of Marble Mountain and Hoi An Ancient Town
- 1 mineral water
- Travel Insurance
- English Speaking Guide
What's Not Included
- Travel insurance
- Personal expense
Know Before You Go
• Schedule and activities listed may be amended without notice and subject to availability.
• The operator shall not be responsible for any accident, natural disaster, damages, personal injuries, change of time table or other irregularities beyond its control.
• Additional expenses incurred due to delay, accident, natural disaster, political action and unrest, must be borne by the traveler them self.
• No refund in full or deductions in part will be given for services included in the program that are not utilized after the commencement of tour.
0 - 3 days before begin of the activity or no show: Fullcharge
4 - 7 days before begin of the activity: Charge 80% of the price
8 - 14 days before begin of the activity: Charge 50% of the price
15 - 21 days before begin of the activity: Charge 20% of the price