Take some photos of the beautiful sunrise or sunset in Hoi An on this 3-hour tour with an English-speaking guide. Admire the breathtaking landscapes and see the locals working on the rice fields as you enjoy taking your own spectacular photographs.
What to Expect
Hoi An is a charming city with an old fashioned look and is a great place to take photos. On this 3-hour tour you can enjoy a photography tour during sunrise or sunset. This tour is suitable for both beginner and professional photographers and is adaptable to all kinds of camera.
The sunrise tour starts with an early pick-up before the sun rises. Watch the fishermen bring their catch from a night at sea on the river delta, where the ocean and river meet. Discover amazing sceneries, river landscapes, and fantastic portraits of the local people.
The sunset tour focuses on farming life. You will get on board a boat and sail to a village surrounded by the river and rice fields. You will capture farmers working the rice paddies with the sunset glare reflecting off their hats, buffalos bathing in the river, and villagers heading home. Take a rest to enjoy delicious coffee at riverside. Follow the guide and capture what Vietnam is really about.
- Pick-up and drop off at your hotel/private house in Hoi An
- Entrance fees
- Bottled drinking water
- English-speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
- Travel insurance
What's Not Included
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses such as shopping, telephone, beverages, etc.
Know Before You Go
• Before 15:00 on the day prior to the tour, a charge of 50% of the tour cost applies
• After 15:00 on the day prior to the tour and for no-shows, a 100% charge applies
• Please note, customers cannot receive any type of compensation
This trip is not advised from October – January due to the weather conditions. However, an exclusive extreme professional photography tour can be arranged upon request during these months.
Please note, this tour can be joined by both beginner and professional photographers and is adaptable to all kinds of camera.