Spice up your time in Hoi An and play a round of golf at a 6-hour session at the Danang Golf Club or Montgomerie Links Golf Course. Discover the newest and one of the most acclaimed of Vietnam’s golf courses, and escape the bustle of the city.
What to Expect
Tee off from one of the newest golf courses in Vietnam, and escape the hustle and bustle of Hoi An for the day. The 6-hour golf session starts with a hotel pick-up at 08:00 or 13:00, and provides access to the greens of one of two of Vietnam’s best golf courses.
Located just a few kilometers from Hoi An city center, the Montgomerie Links Vietnam Golf is one of Asia’s most beautiful courses. Designed by Ryder Cup winner Colin Montgomerie, and acclaimed by local and visiting golfers, the scenic course is characterized by a striking landscape of wispy casuarina pines and sand dunes. It was selected as the best golf course in Vietnam in 2010 by Asian Golf Magazine.
Alternatively, play the greens and fairways of the Danang Golf Club. Designed by Greg Norman Golf Course Design, the 18 holes navigate dunes, bunkers, lakes, and more. Characterized by its wild seaside vegetation and sand dunes, Danang offers superb views of the ocean as you play.
- Pick-up and drop off from hotels and private houses in Hoi An (all districts)
- Entrance fee
- Bottled drinking water
- English-speaking guide
- Travel insurance
- Golf fee for 18 holes (green fee and caddie fee)
What's Not Included
- Tips and gratuities
- Golf clubs, shoes, umbrellas, and carts
Know Before You Go
• Tours cancelled before 15:00 on the day prior to departure are subject to a 50% charge of total tour cost. Tours cancelled after 15:00 on the day prior to departure will be charged the full amount
• Tour groups are kept to a maximum of 10 people